Eran Rubenstein, Project Manager, Info Systems
Salary Range: From/To
Unified Scale - Grade 18
Salary Scale Range: $53, 873 - $94, 477
Entry Level Salary of $53, 873 will be awarded at the time of hire, and will be prorated based on start date in the position. Salary may be adjusted after Employment Verification Forms have been received and reviewed to determine eligible years of experience credit..
Salary awarded based on years of verified creditable full-time work experience.
Additional Job Information
If you are a current VBCPS employee and you would like to apply for any positions then you will need to complete the transfer application. . If you would like to seek a transfer, please follow these steps:
1) Access the Internet at www.vbschools.com. Click on Jobs, Employment Application.
2) On the left side of the page, click on Current employees-Transfer Application.
3) Now you are on the login page. You do not have log in account for transfer application yet. Please select the Create New Account button.
4) (Username has to be different than your current one).
5) Once you have created an account, you may complete a transfer application and monitor vacancy postings.
Click on this job to open the vacancy announcement. Click on the "apply for this job" link in the announcement to be added to the list of interested applicants.
External candidates go to vbschools.com. On the blue tool bar, highlight Job Opportunities and click Employment Application from the drop down menu. On the left side of the screen, click Complete and Submit an Employment Application. You must create a new account with an active email address. Once you have created your account, complete the Support/Classified application. To apply for this vacancy, click on the job vacancies list. Click on this job to open the vacancy announcement. Click on the "apply for this job" link in the announcement to be added to the list of interested applicants.
All supporting documentation must be included as part of the application. Please do not send unsolicited materials such as emails, resumes, etc. directly to individual principals or hiring managers. These will not be retained.