A Standard Application is required to be completed for the following:
Current part-time hourly and contracted services employees applying for any position.
Current support employees and substitutes applying for an instructional certified position.
Current support employees applying for a substitute position.
Former employees applying for any position.
If this is applicable in your case, please click here
to complete or use a standard application.
Steps to see if you have an existing account and logging in for the first time!
1. Click on having trouble logging in?
2. Enter your PCSB email address and then click on SEND RECOVERY EMAIL.
3. Check your PCSB email to see the recovery email which is automatically sent from email@example.com with the subject line "Internal Application account recovery at Pinellas County Schools". This email includes your username (normally the same as your PCS computer username) followed by (Last Name, First Name). Click on the link (48-hour expiration) provided to reset your password.
4. You will need to create a password and type it again to confirm it. The password should be at least eight characters in length, upper and lower case letters and a number. This password will not affect any other passwords you have. It is unique to your internal application. Click on SAVE AND NEXT.
5. If the password is entered successfully, you will be told what your username is and you will also get an email stating that you updated your password successfully.
6. Click Continue.
7.Accept the Disclaimer.
If no account exists you may create one by clicking the Create New Account button